STATEMENT OF FAITH
- In God, who is one, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity, humanity, virgin birth, sinless life, blood sacrifice, substitutionary death, bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father and imminent return of Jesus Christ.
- That restoration of eternal life and fellowship with God for fallen man comes only through the new birth, which is received through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ.
- In the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, a gift and empowerment for service for every believer.
- That Jesus Christ is the same, yesterday, today and forever.
- That the Holy Bible is God's Word, our only rule of faith and practice, not to be added to nor taken from.
- That salvation includes ministry to the whole man, following the example of Jesus Christ, who brought wholeness and abundance to man's spirit, soul and body.